Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Workmate
by Nordic Viking
The Beggining of the Project
2014 Built 79 series Toyota Work Mate Cab Chassis Ute
This is a work vehicle.
So far :
1) ARB Dual Battery and Redarc Smart Charger and Solenoid System
2) ARB Air Locker Compressor under hood c/w extension lead
3) ARB Steel Commercial Bull Bar
4) ARB Steel Side Rails and Steps
5) Warn M10000 Magnum Winch
6) Inox MX4 Rustproofed inside and outside of chassis
7) Toyota Factory Air Conditioning
8) Diesel Care Australia - Model 100 5 micron Secondary Fuel Filter
9) Extra Heavy Duty Steel Tray - Thargomindah Special from Shelleys Industries in Warwick QLD - Custom Size and 3 Spare Wheel Capacity.
C/w 8 H/Duty Ring Tie Down Points and many other options.
10) Sand Grabba Fitted Moulded Floor Mats
11) Toyota Rubber Floor Mats
12) Sand Grabba Dash Mat
13) Toyota Factory Sun Visor
14) 3M Scotch Tint Window Tint - CS35 darkest legal. Back window 1 level darker - CS10 - Colour Is Flat Charcoal Black
15) Toyota Tow Bar - 3500kg
16) Hella Rallye 2000 Spread Beam Lights and clear covers
17) Toyota Factory Head Light Covers
18) ARB Sport Fitted Custom Seat Covers
19) Comes standard with Stainless exhaust
20) Fitted with various other accessories.
21) Comes standard with 2 x 90 litre tanks
Still to be fitted :
a) Twin Roberts Differential Locks.
b) ARB Safari Snorkel and Pre-cleaner.
c) Rear Mounted reverse and work station lights.(Hella / Narva).
d) Go-Pro forward facing incident kamera.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your 4x4.
Oct 21, 21 12:00 AM
Historic Tracks in Australia by 4WD, is Gibb River Road, Canning Stock Route or other historic tracks on your bucket list...
Oct 07, 21 02:41 AM
Relying on a hand brake is very dangerous and can end with disastrous consequences! I turned my left and saw my LandCruiser heading straight for the steep 40m sand dune descent…
Oct 01, 21 01:09 AM
This red and black GU Patrol not only looks awesome, the engine upgrades are quite impressive and keep in mind ...
Top of page