In the bush
Hi all. My name is Cedric and this is my 79 series LC 2006 pick up.
My mods were as follows:
1. 50mm suspension lift using Tough Dogs springs and big bore shocks.
2. Series 80 steel rims x 6 with BFGs 265 75 16s.
3. Replace the gearbox with a series 80.
4. Upgraded the clutch.
5. Fitted an ARB bulbar with a Warn 9.5 ton winch.
6. Fitted a 50mm O/D pipe frame and canvas cover to keep weight to a minimum.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your 4x4.
Feb 26, 21 01:15 AM
Off road videos, a collection of our action and adventure YouTube videos.
Feb 26, 21 12:33 AM
10 Off Road tips for a very overlooked area, inside the cab.The tips will give you great ideas and add some safety to you and your passengers...
Feb 25, 21 11:53 PM
Ifs suspension, This type of Off Road suspension is way more comfortable on and off road compared to the live axel. But unfortunately...
Top of page