In the bush
Hi all. My name is Cedric and this is my 79 series LC 2006 pick up.
My mods were as follows:
1. 50mm suspension lift using Tough Dogs springs and big bore shocks.
2. Series 80 steel rims x 6 with BFGs 265 75 16s.
3. Replace the gearbox with a series 80.
4. Upgraded the clutch.
5. Fitted an ARB bulbar with a Warn 9.5 ton winch.
6. Fitted a 50mm O/D pipe frame and canvas cover to keep weight to a minimum.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your 4x4.
Aug 21, 22 04:20 AM
Hi! Welcome to offroad dad and my journey in life doing things on a budget using my hobby offroading touring camping and survival as a way to cope and
Mar 30, 22 02:53 AM
When Camping With Children kids hygiene items like wet wipes (baby wipes) are the best thing for cleaning kids, bring a few spare packets. Don't forget to..
Mar 30, 22 02:49 AM
If you’re in the market for Camping tents there are plenty of options ranging from cheap to expensive and big - small. Depending on what type ....
Top of page