In the bush
Hi all. My name is Cedric and this is my 79 series LC 2006 pick up.
My mods were as follows:
1. 50mm suspension lift using Tough Dogs springs and big bore shocks.
2. Series 80 steel rims x 6 with BFGs 265 75 16s.
3. Replace the gearbox with a series 80.
4. Upgraded the clutch.
5. Fitted an ARB bulbar with a Warn 9.5 ton winch.
6. Fitted a 50mm O/D pipe frame and canvas cover to keep weight to a minimum.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your 4x4.
Aug 05, 21 12:49 AM
The diff lockers locks the differential forcing both front or both rear wheels to rotate at the same rate even if lifting a wheel in the air...
Aug 05, 21 12:10 AM
Why Older 4x4 Diesel Motors may be a good option. Read Eric McGrew's article about it here...
Aug 04, 21 11:37 PM
Marks Land Rover Defender 90 is here featured in Modified 4x4 Trucks. See the video and get Marks top 3 tips with the Land Rover...
Top of page