In the bush
Hi all. My name is Cedric and this is my 79 series LC 2006 pick up.
My mods were as follows:
1. 50mm suspension lift using Tough Dogs springs and big bore shocks.
2. Series 80 steel rims x 6 with BFGs 265 75 16s.
3. Replace the gearbox with a series 80.
4. Upgraded the clutch.
5. Fitted an ARB bulbar with a Warn 9.5 ton winch.
6. Fitted a 50mm O/D pipe frame and canvas cover to keep weight to a minimum.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your 4x4.
Nov 21, 23 07:40 PM
On this page we cover 4x4 off road tracks within a 250 km radius from Perth...
Nov 21, 23 07:35 PM
Jurien Bay 4x4 tracks info and general information about the area...
Oct 10, 23 09:31 PM
This caravan park is very clean. The ablutions are spotless. The washing machines are free but need to keep them clean. Easy parking for big rigs and if
Top of page