In the bush
Hi all. My name is Cedric and this is my 79 series LC 2006 pick up.
My mods were as follows:
1. 50mm suspension lift using Tough Dogs springs and big bore shocks.
2. Series 80 steel rims x 6 with BFGs 265 75 16s.
3. Replace the gearbox with a series 80.
4. Upgraded the clutch.
5. Fitted an ARB bulbar with a Warn 9.5 ton winch.
6. Fitted a 50mm O/D pipe frame and canvas cover to keep weight to a minimum.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your 4x4.
Dec 04, 20 12:10 AM
Some of these Australian bush stories we would not have documented at all due to emotional attachment or embarrassment but…
Dec 02, 20 02:07 AM
This 79 series V8 dual cab is the most complete dual cab we have yet seen. But what...
Dec 02, 20 01:55 AM
Our review on the 79 Series LandCruiser V8 Turbo Diesel Dual cab Ute, how it handles the beach and the Australia outback...
Top of page